40 days Through Genesis: Discover the Story That Started It All
New From Ron Rhodes!
Everything the Bible has to say about God, the world, and you begins with these early chapters of redemptive history. As you uncover the mysteries of the beginning of time, you’ll discover how the sovereign God cares for the world, blesses those who walk in faith, and keeps His covenant promises.
To help you personally interact with the vital truths of Genesis, trusted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes provides:
- Short passages of Genesis with easy-to-understand notes on each verse.
- Brief summaries of the most important ideas.
- Helpful cross-reference on relevant topics.
- Practical applications to everyday life.
- Thought-provoking conversation starters for group discussions or personal journaling.
- Use this 40 day journey alone or with friends to fortify the foundations of your faith.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- God’s Creation of the Earth
- God’s Creation of Adam and Eve
- Temptation, Sin and Judgment
- The Beginnings of Human Civilization
- God Instructs Noah to Build an Ark
- The Ark and the Flood
- God’s Covenant with Noah
- Noah’s Descendants and the Tower of Babel
- The Call of Abram
- The Adventures of Abram and Lot
- God’s Covenant with Abram
- Ishmael is Born
- Abraham is Circumcised
- Sodom and Gomorrah Are Destroyed
- Abraham Encounters King Abimelech
- Isaac is Born and Offered in Sacrifice
- Sarah Dies and is Buried
- Isaac and Rebekah
- Abraham Dies But Has Many Descendants
- Isaac Encounters Abimelech
- Jacob Gets Blessed By Deception
- Jacob Has a Dream
- Jacob Gets Married and Has Children
- Infertile Rachel Bears a Son
- Jacob Bargains with Laban and Separates With Him
- Jacob Reconciles with Esau
- Jacob’s Latter Years
- Joseph is Sold Into Slavery
- Judah, Tamar, and Dishonorable Behavior
- Joseph in Potiphar’s House
- Joseph Interprets the Dreams of the Cupbearer and the Baker
- Joseph Interprets Pharaoh’s Dreams
- Joseph’s Brothers in Egypt – Part 1
- Joseph’s Brothers in Egypt – Part 2
- Joseph Reveals His Identity
- Joseph’s Family Relocates to Egypt
- Joseph’s Sons are Blessed
- Jacob Blesses Hs Sons
- Jacob Dies and is Buried
- Joseph’s Last Days