Our Priorities Are: To evangelize those outside Christian belief, to educate Christians in the tenets of the faith, to exalt the Gospel of grace, and to correctly and clearly expound Bible prophecy.
A. To Evangelize Those Outside Christian Belief
- The Gospel: It depends upon the Divine and Complete Inspiration of the Bible, its miracles and supernatural realities … good and evil entities.
- Jesus’ Divine Substitutionary Atonement (He took our sins upon Himself.)
B. To Educate Christians in the Tenets of the Faith
- Justification – The believer’s sins are forgiven.
- Sanctification – The believer is continually kept in safety.
- Glorification – The believer will be physically resurrected.
C. To Exalt the Gospel of Grace, Bringing Hope and Comfort
- The New Birth literally places one into vital union with God the Father, in the body of Christ.
- As members of Christ’s body, our destiny centers upon the “blessed hope,” (Titus 2:13) not upon experiencing judgment in the Tribulation.
- Jesus’ coming at the resurrection of the Church is imminent. No fulfillment of prophecy is necessary before His appearance.
Finally, and on the basis of the above three points:
D. To Correctly and Clearly Expound Bible Prophecy, from the Following Viewpoints:
- Dispensational – We support classic dispensationalism, the strong evangelizing force that emerged in the late 19th century, and its recognition of Israel’s return to the Holy Land. It asserted that the Church Age would end as this development came to its fullness. (In The Tradition of Darby, Scofield, Chafer, Walvoord, Ryrie, Pentecost, Fruchtenbaum, Ice and other likeminded expositors.)
- Premillennial – We believe that the thousand-year Millennial Kingdom is coming literally, following a period of judgment.
- Pretribulational – That judgment (called the Tribulation) is based upon the prophetic promises of the Old Testament that pertain to Israel, not the Church. The Tribulation initiates the Day of the Lord, which will culminate in the Visible Second Coming of Christ to initiate and establish the Kingdom Age. The coming of Jesus to resurrect the Body of Christ at the rapture will be accomplished before the Tribulation begins.