Will the Church Go Through the Tribulation?
by Douglas Stauffer
In this book, several authors have considered separate but relative sections of both the Old and New Testaments, to see if the church will be present during this coming time of death, famine and sorrow.
The coming Tribulation will witness the rise of a world dictator. He will have the authority and power to demand that everyone in the world take his mark and worship him as God. Those who do not will be executed.
Those who hold to a strong Pre-Tribulational view believe Christians will be taken up out of the world at the Rapture, just before the Tribulation begins. Those who hold to a Post-Tribulation view believe the Scriptures teach that Christians will go through the Tribulation and will be persecuted and killed like everyone else. It is obvious that both views cannot be right. Will Christians be subjected to the worst time in world history? Will Christians face the wrath of God? These authors all say no!!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Church and the Tribulation in Genesis by Bob Glaze
2. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture in the Book of Daniel by David Schnittger
3. The Tribulation Prophesied in the Four Gospels by Larry Spargimino
4. The Tribulation Prophesied in the Book of Acts by Noah Hutchings
5. The Tribulation Prophesied in the Pauline Epistles by Douglas Stauffer
6. The Pre-Tribulational Rapture Prophesied in the General Epistles by David Schnittger
7. The Tribulation Prophesied in the Book of Revelation by Noah Hutchings
8. The Church After the Rapture by Kenneth C. Hill
9. The Post-Tribulational World by Larry Spargimino
10. Conclusion by Noah Hutchings