What Should We Think About Israel?
Separating Fact From Fiction in the Middle East Conflict
by J. Randall Price
Forward by Mark Hitchcock
You hear about Israel in the news regularly, but beyond the many opinions and preconceptions, do you really know what to make of the conflicts and controversies in the Middle East?
What Should We Think About Israel? exposes the main current issues and provides well-researched objective facts to help you learn the truth about Israel’s past, present, and future. This compilation from experts including Walter Kaiser, Jr., David Brickner, Mitch Glaser, Michael Brown, Arnold Fruchtenbaum, and Steven Ger, will help you answer the tough questions:
- What is the history of the strife and suffering that continues in Israeli and Palestinian territories—and what are the potential solutions?
- What are the significant and long-term implications of locating the US Embassy in Jerusalem?
- Why is the Holocaust still such a big deal nearly 75 years after it happened?
- What is the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement all about?
- What is being done to restore relations between Jews and Arabs?
Learn from respected scholars how to look past the heated debates and discern for yourself what is important to know about Israel, and how that affects you today.