Watchers Weekend Conference Registration
The Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center in Norman, OK
October 10-13, 2019
Only 600 Tickets Available!
Call 888 722-0008
Or register online at www.ProphecyWatchers.com.
17 Speakers Listed Below – 22 Messages
We never planned to have a prophecy conference this year. With the acquisition of our new television studios and the time necessary to make them fully functional for our recording needs, we’d pretty much decided to focus all of our efforts on the reconstruction project. Then … the emails and the phone calls started coming! “When’s the next conference? Where is it? Who’s speaking? When can I sign up?” Let’s just say that our friends wore us down and made us realize how much they enjoy getting together and being blessed by great men of God and their encouraging messages. So . . . “as we saw the day approaching,” we decided to try and find another solution to handling two big projects at the same time!
Enter a new concept . . . WATCHERS WEEKEND! A smaller more intimate two day event.
On Friday and Saturday, October 11th and 12th, we’ll be hosting a two-day conference at the Embassy Suites in a familiar place . . . Norman, Oklahoma. This year our event will be scaled back a bit with room for just 600 people. We’ll be meeting in just two rooms this year, so you won’t have to run from room to room and miss so many of the conference messages.
Here’s the list of 17 of our favorite speakers who will deliver 22 powerful messages. These are all wonderful friends and most of all, every speaker will bring an encouraging, positive message!
- Gary Stearman – Time Travelers of the Bible
- L.A. Marzulli – Secrets of the Supernatural: Voices From the Other Side
- Bill Salus – The Last Prophecies: Prophecies From the First Three and a Half Years of the Tribulation
- Billy Crone – The Jewish Temple, President Trump and the Antichrist
- Tom Hughes – Israel’s Past Guarantees Israel’s Future
- Bill Koenig – Hurricane Trump: A White House Perspective
- Larry Ollison – The Luciferian Flood and the World Before Adam and Eve
- Ryan Pitterson – The Nephilim and the End Times
- Ken Johnson – The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Hebrew Roots Movement
- Jeff Kinley – Satanic Superman and the Sovereignty of God
- Todd Hampson – Facing Revelation Head On
- Mark Hitchcock – Heavenly Rewards: Living With Eternity in Sight
- Brent Miller – Forcing the Mark
- Brent Miller Jr. – The Premiere of the New Ingenuity Films Movie, Before the Wrath
- Claudia Koenig – Talking About Jesus: Evangelism in the Last Days
- David Schnittger – The New World Order and the Bible
- Caspar McLoud – Seeing Beyond Tomorrow
- Billy Crone – The Jewish People, President Trump and the Last Days Conflict
- Todd Hampson – Last Days Survival Guide For Believers
- Bill Salus The NOW Prophecies
- Ken Johnson – The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Rapture
- Mark Hitchcock – Don’t Be Surprised – (I Peter 4:12-19)
Here’s another big surprise . . . on Sunday morning at 10:30, we’ll be traveling to our new headquarters in Oklahoma City for a tour of the new building and a short dedication ceremony. I’m not sure how many people we can fit inside the building, but one way or another we’ll publicly dedicate this building and this ministry to the Lord. He truly has given us the opportunity of a lifetime. You will need to provide your own transportation, but we will try to find a way to shuttle as many friends over there as possible.
Once again, we will offer a shuttle service from the Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City to the Embassy Suites Hotel. Call us for more shuttle registration details.
Thursday – October 10th, Early Registration from 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
Friday October 11th – Registration continues from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Prophecy Conference speakers will begin their presentations at 10:00 AM on Friday morning.
Saturday October 12th – The conference presentations begin at 9:00 AM.
Sunday October 13th – We have a special building dedication scheduled for 10:30 AM at our new building in Oklahoma City, approximately 30 minutes from the Embassy Suites in Norman. Transportation to the new studios will not be provided.
The address of our new headquarters is . . .
1600 E. Hefner Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73131
Hotels Available at discounted conference rates
The Embassy Suites in Norman, Oklahoma – 1-866-577-1273 – $129.00
Online Registration link
The Holiday Inn Express in Norman, Oklahoma (A 50 yard walk from the Embassy Suites) – $116.00
Online registration link
Other local hotels less than 5 minutes from the main Embassy Suites hotel.
The Courtyard Marriott – 405 701-8900
The Best Western – 405 801-2100
The Hilton Garden Inn – 405 579-0100
Conference registration cost – $100.00 (Hotel room not included)