The Triangulum Galaxy with Psalm 19:1 Scripture
8 X 10 Metal Print (Other Sizes Available)
FREE SHIPPING in the USA
As our new astronomical observatory gets up and running at full speed, a once-in-a- lifetime, world-class gift from a friend of the ministry, many people have asked us for copies of the images, captured with the specialty cameras that enable us to enjoy God’s magnificent Universe. After some experimentation, we’ve decided to go with metal prints which are more expensive than traditional paper prints, but require no expensive framing. These images now fill the walls of Mondo’s office and our conference room with more to come. Mondo spends many late nights scanning the heavens, identifying far away galaxies and capturing the images we see in these metal prints. They make for great conversation starters and a great way to glorify God’s Creation in a new and exciting way.
The Triangulum Galaxy, also known as M33, is one of the closest spiral galaxies to the Milky Way. It lies 3 million light-years away, in the constellation Triangulum. The closest spiral is the Andromeda Galaxy, at a distance of 2.5 million light-years. All three are members of the Local Group, a collection of about 50 galaxies in our neighbourhood of space.
Facts about the Triangulum Galaxy
- The Triangulum Galaxy is formally described as a spiral galaxy with a weak (or possibly no) central bar and its loosely wound arms emanate from the galactic core.
- The core of the Triangulum Galaxy is a nebula – a cloud of gas and dust – called an HII region. Areas such as this are prime regions for star formation.
- The Triangulum Galaxy is actively making stars. Its starbirth regions scattered throughout its spiral arms. Its starbirth rate is several times more than the Andromeda Galaxy.
- Andromeda and the Triangulum Galaxy are linked by streams of hydrogen gas and embedded stars. The two galaxies may have had a close interaction in the past and it looks as if they will do so again in about 2.5 billion years.
- Astronomers think that a future merger between Andromeda and the Milky Way will also affect the Triangulum Galaxy, perhaps tearing it apart or cannibalising it into a larger elliptical galaxy.
- Some observers claim that under very dark skies, this galaxy can be seen with the naked eye. However, it is more easily spotted with binoculars or a telescope.
8 X 10 Metal print
***SHIPPING INCLUDED in USA ONLY*** – This package is available for non-USA customers with additional International shipping costs. Contact us at https://prophecywatchers.com/contact for a shipping quote on this package of products. There are no additional handling charges or packaging charges added. Our shipping charges are what the US Postal Service charges to send this package Internationally.