The Road to Heaven Package
2 Encouraging Books, a Companion Study Guide and 2 Bonus DVDs!
by Pastor Larry Ollison
The Road to Heaven Package includes
- A Place Called Heaven book
- The Paradise of God book
- A Place Called Heaven Companion Study Guide
- Bonus DVD #1 – Pastor Larry Ollison Live conference message – What Your Heavenly Body Will Look Like
- Bonus DVD #2 – Pastor Larry Ollison Live conference message – Your Best Days Are Yet To Come
- Bonus DVD message – Randall Price – The Present Plan to Rebuild the Temple
- Bonus DVD message – JD Farag – Pre-Tribulation Rapture Proof
A PLACE CALLED HEAVEN
Unimaginable beauty awaits you in your future home. What Christian isn’t curious about heaven? Although heaven is discussed extensively in the Bible, centuries of fictional characterizations of the afterlife have left most believers with an inaccurate picture of what heaven is really like. In A Place Called Heaven: Your Journey Home, author, pastor, and scholar Dr. Larry Ollison searches the entire Bible for rock-solid answers to your deepest questions about heaven. Dr. Ollison tackles questions like…
● What happens when you die?
● What is the Paradise of God?
● Where is heaven, and what does it look like?
● How will our heavenly bodies be different?
● Are loved ones there waiting for us and will they recognize us?
As your excitement and anticipation for your future home builds, you’ll be convinced beyond any doubt that a glorious future awaits you in A Place Called Heaven!
THE PARADISE OF GOD
THE PARADISE OF GOD IS A REAL PLACE. In these last days Paradise is filled with the living spirits of the saints, waiting for their resurrected bodies. Upon completion of God’s prophetic plan, Heaven will once again be populated, only this time with the glorified, resurrected saints who give Him honor throughout eternity. Rebellion no longer exists in Heaven and it is and will be an eternal place of glory and honor.
There are four instances in Scripture where the Paradise of God is mentioned. The first instance is Eden, the Paradise of God in Heaven, where Lucifer lived before he fell. The second instance of Paradise is Eden, the Garden of God on Earth where Adam was placed and told to maintain it. The third instance is under the Earth, where the Old Covenant righteous saints went when they died. And the fourth instance of Paradise is in the Third Heaven, where Paul visited and the Apostle John had the Revelation.
Most people have a skewed vision of what Heaven is, or what Heaven was or will be like. They tend to picture angels floating around, some having bows and arrows, and others having harps, but none of them actually having a life. To many people, Heaven sounds like a boring place and there is little desire to go there, although it sure beats the alternative!
The truth is, the spiritual kingdom of God, the afterlife—the place where God lives, is much more exciting, much more scientific, and much more glorious than anything Earth could ever produce. In the Kingdom of Heaven, there will be colors beyond the natural spectrum and inexpressible sounds. Earthly physics will seem like elementary math. The discoveries that can be made in the Paradise of God and the life that can be lived in the Kingdom of Heaven will make the Earthly lifestyle bland by comparison. It’s time we understand the ecstasy that will come from living in God’s Kingdom and the pure joy that will be experienced by the continual revelation of the mysteries of God.
In this book you will learn the biblical truth of what heaven is really like. You will be taken step by step through the future life of a believer—what they will experience from the time their spirit leaves their body at physical death, to when they receive their new glorified body, through the Millennium, and into the place that Jesus has prepared in the New Jerusalem!
Your best days are yet to come! In this captivating book, The Paradise of God, you will discover what the Bible says about creation and the role of the Church from now throughout eternity. You don’t have to guess because it’s not a mystery. The truth is already laid out in the Scriptures. This exciting book covers many of these critically important subjects.
- The Fall of Lucifer and His Angels
- The Creation of Man & the Garden of Eden
- The Resurrection of Jesus & the Birth of the Church
- The Catching Away of the Church
- The Judgment Seat of Christ
- The Bride of Christ
- The Great Tribulation & the Antichrist
- The Second Coming of Jesus
- The 1,000 Year Millennial Reign of Christ
- The Great White Throne Judgment
- The New Jerusalem
- The Paradise of God in Heaven