The Judgment of the Nephilim Study Guide
The Perfect Companion to the Judgment of the Nephilim book
For Deeper Study Of the Concepts And Research That Went Into the book
by Ryan Pitterson
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
– 2 Timothy 2:15
6,000 years ago a war began. A war to rule Heaven and Earth that dates all the way back to the Garden of Eden. In the Garden, God told Satan that one day a woman would give birth to a male child – the Messiah, who would redeem humanity and destroy him. In order to prevent this child’s birth, Satan instigated a fallen angelic rebellion. A group of angels broke off their allegiance to the Lord and entered the earthly realm to corrupt the human gene pool and prevent the Savior’s birth. These fallen angels (“sons of God”) took human wives (“daughters of men”) and had children with them. Their offspring – hybrid half-human, half-angelic beings, were superhuman giants known as the Nephilim. With human DNA corrupted and humanity hanging in the balance, The Lord unleashed a punishment against the Nephilim so severe, only Noah and his family would survive.
You asked for it and it’s finally here! Welcome to the Companion Study Guide for Judgment Of The Nephilim. Join Ryan Pitterson for a deep dive into the research and concepts of the Amazon Bestselling book.
- An in-depth exploration into the Biblical case for the supernatural interpretation of Genesis chapter 6. Learn the Biblical evidence for the birth of the Nephilim and how the war of the two bloodlines weaves its through the entire history of the Old Testament
- A great resource to use as you read Judgment Of The Nephilim
- All questions prepared by Ryan Pitterson to help you understand and learn the complex concepts, Hebrew and Greek etymology and the numerous historical resources that went into the book
- Excellent for small group or Church study
- Includes inspirational devotions and spaces for prayer and reflections.
Whether you are reading for the first time or ready to jump back in for another study, the Judgment Of The Nephilim Study Guide is the perfect supplement to bring you to a deeper knowledge of the Bible and God’s plan of redemption.
“Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.”
– Revelation 1:3