The Best Biblical Archaeology Discoveries Ever Made
12 DVDs and a Great New Book
by Christian Archaeologist Titus Kennedy
FREE SHIPPING in the USA!
1. Randall Price – The Search For the Dead Sea Scrolls
2. Aaron Lipkin – Ancient Footsteps of God: Solving the Mystery of Gilgal
3. Michael Lake – The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way For the Son of Perdition
4. Randall Price – The Search For Noah’s Ark and What We Now Know
5. Tim Mahoney – Patterns of Evidence: The Keys to Unlocking the Mysteries of the Bible
6. Tim Alberino – Resurgence of the Empire of the Gods
1. Randall Price – Prophecy in the Dead Sea Scrolls
2. Michael Lake – Jericho: Understanding Spiritual Strongholds
3. Randall Price – Ready to Rebuild: The Latest Plans to Rebuild the Temple
4. Aaron Lipkin – Joshua’s Altar: Mt. Ebal and Samaria Come Alive
5. Randall Price – Is the Temple Mount the Hoax of the Millennium?
6. Tim Mahoney: Who is Not the Pharaoh of the Exodus and Why It is So Important?
Unearthing the Bible: 101 Archaeological Discoveries That Bring the Bible to Life
This great book from Dr. Titus M. Kennedy, is a visual guide to 101 objects that provide compelling evidence for the historical reliability of the bible from the dawn of civilization through the early church. Gathered from more than 50 museums, private collections, and archaeological sites, these pieces not only reinforce the reliability of the biblical narratives, but also provide rich cultural insights into the ancient world.
The Bible has long been dismissed as a book of myths, legends, fairy tales, and propaganda. Yet when we examine the archaeological evidence, its accuracy comes to light. Far from being a boring textbook, Dr. Kennedy’s photographs and detailed descriptions in Unearthing the Bible enable you to examine each piece of fascinating evidence for yourself.