Rose Guide to the Book of Acts
Charts, Maps and Time Lines
by Rose Publishing
With pictures, charts, maps, time lines, and a clear and outlined format, this introduction to the Book of Acts helps you explore the key people, places, and stories of the first Christians and Early Church.
Packed with helpful resources, Rose Guide to the Book of Acts includes:
- Overview of Acts: author, date, outline, summary, themes, history
- Life and missionary journeys of the apostle Paul
- A to Z guide of who’s who in the book of Acts
- Maps for Paul’s journeys, Philip’s travels, the world of the first Christians, and more
- Timeline of the early church: AD 1–100
- The Holy Spirit in the life of the Early Church
- And more!
There are hundreds of key people, events, and places within the Book of Acts, so how can you cover all of them in their first century contexts? The Rose Guide to the Book of Acts provides visual aids, charts, maps, and timelines to help you not only understand but see key concepts at a glance! See how the stories in the book of Acts speak to our modern-day church, missionary work, and the spiritual lives of Christians today.
4 Key Features of the Rose Guide to the Book of Acts
- Quick-Reference: Find what you need fast using clear headers, charts, and simple summaries to answer the questions you have at the flip of a page!
- Illustrated: Packed with dozens of graphics, photos, and illustrations, don’t just imagine what life was like in the first-century Christian church―SEE key ancient artifacts, locations, and more!
- Simple Overview: Covers everything you need to know about the Early Church: over 150 key events and people, and historical background on Jewish and Greco-Roman life.
- Solid and Reliable: Enjoy having well-researched knowledge in one compact handbook! You’ll have all the solid and scriptural overviews and information you need at your fingertips.
- Individual study
- Small groups
- Young adult and youth groups
- Church libraries
- And more!
About the Series:
Rose Guides are easy-to-read reference handbooks that explore the people, places, and stories of the Bible. With the colorful maps, charts, and time lines that Rose Publishing is known for, Rose Guides provide readers with key historical and practical insights for understanding the books of the Bible and biblical topics that are important for our lives today.