Rapture Ready . . . Or Not? 15 Reasons This is the Generation That Will Be Left Behind
by Terry James
Jesus stated clearly that it will be “business as usual,” right up until He catastrophically intervenes again in the affairs of mankind.” Read the detailed, precise frame of reference of where this generation stands on God’s prophetic timeline.
Discover how each chapter points specifically to what the strange, troubling things happening in a world seemingly gone insane with unstoppable violence means for the immediate future and beyond.
Reflect on the very Word of God—the Bible—in pointing to the only hope the reader and those he or she loves has for escaping God’s righteous judgment that is about to fall on a rebellious world.
Rapture Ready . . . Or not? is for this generation of readers who are confused and look upon a world that seems to have destroyed opportunity for a bright, abundant future. The Rapture is about to catastrophically strike an unsuspecting world of both unbelievers and believers. Jesus Christ is the Shelter from the coming Tribulation storm of God’s wrath and judgment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD BY JIM FLETCHER
INTRODUCTION BY TODD STRANDBERG
- The End Isn’t Near . . . It’s Here!
- UFO Sightings and Other Strange Stuff
- Planet Earth Needs a Shrink
- Big Brother For a Not-So-Brave New World
- Vampires, Zombies, Transhumans, and Other Fiends
- The Ravenous Bear and Other Prophesied Wild Beasts
- Recall of History’s Most Deadly Product
- Wanna See Some Nasty End-Time Pictures?
- Yes, They’re the Great Pretenders
- The Humpty Dumpty Dumbing Down for a Great Fall
- The Roman Empire Strikes Back
- Who is That Masked Man on a White Horse?
- A Really Strong Cocktail Called Israel
- Armageddon Lineup For the Super Bowl of War
- The Greatest Comeback of All Time!
- Conclusion: On Being Rapture Ready