The Rabbi Who Found Messiah
The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the End Time
by Carl Gallups
In the fall of 2005, a 108-year old rabbi, Yitzhak Kaduri, the most venerated rabbinical Jewish leader in Israel, proclaimed he knew the name of the real Messiah. He insisted that he knew when this Messiah would reveal Himself to the world. The rabbi claimed to have met Him in a vision. But he insisted that His name be hidden and cryptically sealed until one year after his death.
When Kaduri died, hundreds of thousand of people flooded the streets of Jerusalem for his funeral, one of the largest in Israel’s history. One year later his secret message was opened, deciphered and revealed. The revelation was shocking as the rabbi identified Yeshua as the Messiah of Israel, setting off a firestorm of debate and denial! Even better, Kaduri claimed that Yeshua would return only when Ariel Sharon abandoned his coma-like state and passed away! Well, that happened on January 11, 2014. Will the Messiah return soon?
WND Films has also produced a 70-minute companion DVD to the book, examining Messianic expectations from a Jewish perspective and detailing Kaduri’s astonishing story.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Young Rabbi and His Vision
2. The Old Rabbi and His Visions
3. The Last of a Lost Generation
4. Kaduri’s Journey: Out of Baghdad
5. World Peace or World Disasters?
6. The Mystifying Death Message Unsealed
7. Islam, Jesus, Mahdi and the Antichrist
8. The Lion of God, the King of Israel and the Butcher of Beirut
9. Ariel Sharon’s Coma—A Judgment From God!
10. Bitter Ironies, Stunning Connections
11. Ariel Sharon—the Antichrist?
12. The Sharon/Kaduri Zionism Connection
13. Who is Kaduri’s Messiah—Really?
14. Prophetic Utterances or a Messianic Mess?
15. Who is Looking for a Messiah?
16. The Jewish Messiah: Are There Two?
17. Zohar, the Christ, and the Antichrist
18. Christians Out of Jews?
19. The Endtimes?
20. The Story Ends, the Story Begins