Profiling the Future Through the Lens of Scripture
by Chuck Missler
Sharpen your gaze and see how our present is leading to a powerful future. Prophecy expert, Chuck Missler, takes readers on an eye-opening journey, showing them how the times we live in are an exciting fulfillment of prophecy. Profoundly provocative, this book allows us to get a clear view of what the ancient biblical prophecies mean for both the present and the future.
Through careful exegesis, Missler explores the Bible’s track record, examining important trends on today’s geopolitical and technological horizons. He also analyzes the likely end time effects of global changes, from the nature of modern weaponry to the implication of the world’s attitude toward the nation of Islam.
This excellent overview of Bible prophecy provides a great look at the the world’s future and your future! Looking for a book that will challenge the skeptic and encourage the Christian? Prophecy 20/20 will put the Bible under the proverbial microscope. Truthfully, this is one of the finest and most comprehensive prophecy books ever written. It’s a great book to introduce the subject of Bible prophecy to the unbeliever and young Christians alike.
Chapter titles include.
1. What is Prophecy?
2. The Boundaries of Our Reality
3. The Nature of the Time Dimension
4. The Nation of Israel
5. The Book of Daniel
6. The Life of Christ
7. Hermeneutical Alternatives
8. The 70th week of Daniel
9. The Coming World Leader
10. The Abomination of Desolation
11. The Great Tribulation
12. The Battle of Armageddon
13. The Millennial Kingdom
14. The Harpazo
15. Weapons of Mass Destruction
16. Biotechnology and Emergent Diseases
17. The Struggle for Jerusalem
18. The Rise of babylon: A Litmus Test
19. The Rise of Islam: The Legacy of Hate
20. The Magog Invasion: Prelude to Armageddon
21. The Rise of Europe
22. The Rise of Asia
23. The Global Quest For Energy
24. Global Religion
25. Global Governance
26. The American Challenge
27. The Greatest Adventure of All