How Radicals Are Redefining America and Making Her Globally Irrelevant For the End Times
by LTC, Robert L. Maginnis
In 1956, Russia’s Communist leader, Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within.” Progressives are fulfilling Khrushchev’s promise by making this country impotent, a socialist state controlled by amoral, wealthy elites, who seek to overthrow America from the inside out by redefining our rights, our institutions and our ideals.
Progressive Evil confirms that Western humanity as we know it is on a downward spiral thanks in part to cultural Marxism: a social and political movement that promotes unreason and irrationality through the guise of various social justice causes. That ideology deliberately deceives and disarms the malleable, unsuspecting masses and is the tool of contemporary progressives, an evil cabal represented by a stable filled with Democratic Party presidential candidates. Progressive Evil reveals in 19 chapters that:
* Modern America is flushing out of its public life much of the good that God created through our founding fathers in exchange for the false promises of the so-called progressive promised land.
* The progressives assault on America demonstrates their mental illness and the resulting palpable evil that could make America irrelevant, and therefore absent in the prophetic end times, albeit helpful to Satan in paving the way for the Antichrist.
* Demonstrates progressives are dead-set on flushing our constitutional rights speech, faith, bear arms to fit their radical ideology.
* Progressives seek to destroy America s key institutions family, education, economy that provide the foundation which made this country great.
* They use fascistic actions to destroy American exceptionalism by redefining our cultural ideals: individuality, capitalism, liberty, equality and patriotism.
* Discerning Americans must earnestly pray for our country, for our leaders and then become active defending our constitutional rights, our critical institutions and our ideals before our country lands in the ash heap of history.