Apocalypse Road: Revelation for the Final Generation Book
NEW from Bill Salus!!!
Who can forget the famous Left Behind series c0-written by our late friend, Tim LaHaye? Now, prophecy expert Bill Salus takes us into the future to a time that may not be all that far away. His new prophecy guidebook, part novel and part biblical commentary—a sequel to Revelation Road—explores a concept Gary Stearman holds close to his heart—the concept that there could be a significant time gap between the rapture of the Church and the start of the 7-year Tribulation—perhaps several years.
Follow Bill’s story of two Israelis who have been “left behind” to face the trials of the Tribulation. See them become friends with the 144,000 and watch the Battle of Gog and Magog come to life before your eyes. Once millions of Christians disappear, the world is soon captivated by apparitions of the Virgin Mary and the miraculous signs and wonders that follow. The Antichrist soon rises to power and Mystery Babylon takes shape. A false peace treaty is signed and plans begin for the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. Imagine waking up one morning to find yourself IN THE TRIBULATION.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction to the Post-Rapture / Pre-Tribulation Thesis
- What Will the World Look Like Shortly After the Rapture?
- The Revealing of the Antichrist
- The Church is in Heaven Before the Antichrist is Revealed on Earth
- The Revealing of the Antichrist is Being Restrained
- The Mystery of Lawlessness and the Lawless One
- The Antichrist’s Rise to Political Power Takes Time
- The Two Parties of the False Covenant
- The Post-Rapture / Pre-Tribulation Timing of the Five Seals
- First Seal: The White Horseman of the Apocalypse
- Second Seal: The Fiery Red Horseman of the Apocalypse
- Third Seal: The Black Horseman of the Apocalypse
- Fourth Seal: The Pale Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Who are Death and Hades?
- Is Islam the Fourth Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
- Is Islam the Harlot World Religion?
- Who are Death and Hades Killing?
- Fifth Seal: The Martyrs of the Apocalypse
- The Two Killing Crusades that Martyr Christians After the Rapture
- How Do the Fifth Seal Saints Get Saved?
- The Three Periods of Post Rapture Christian Martyrdom
- Why is Roman Catholicism Cast into the Great Tribulation?
- How Will God Kill the Children of Thyatira?
- The Main Obsessions of the Blessed Mother
- Satan’s Plan to Influence Mankind Through the Harlot
- Salvation Comes Through the Roman Catholic Church
- The False Covenant of Death in Agreement with Sheol
- What is the True Content of the False Covenant?
- The Two Deadly Phases of the Overflowing Scourge
- Phase One of the Overflowing Scourge – Isaiah 28:15
- Phase Two of the Overflowing Scourge – Isaiah 28:18
- Summary of the Two Phased Overflowing Scourge
Introduction to the Post-Rapture / Pre-Tribulation Thesis
This thesis is based upon the major premise that a gap of time exists between the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and the seven-year Tribulational Period (Trib-period). The minor premise is that it is not the Rapture, but the confirmation of a covenant by the Antichrist between Israel and some other party that triggers the ticking of the Trib-period. This covenant is identified primarily in Daniel 9:27 and Isaiah 28:15 and 18.
This dissertation is an integral part of the book entitled, “Apocalypse Road, Revelation for the Final Generation.” Together, the book and this treatise attempt to accomplish the following;
- List and chronologically order the potential prophecies that fit into the Post-Rapture / Pre-Trib gap period, which is also referred to in this book and thesis as the “gap period.”
- Determine how long the gap period could be from the clues provided in the prophecies that find fulfillment within this vastly overlooked period.
- Set the world stage as it transitions from the Church age, which concludes with the Rapture, into the gap period that follows.
- Explore the details, timing and purpose of the Gog of Magog prophecy of Ezekiel 38 and 39, in addition to;
- Discover the location of the Valley of Hamon Gog as the burial grounds of the hordes of Gog, (Ezek. 39:11-16),
- Reveal the potential connection between the Marian apparitions and Ezekiel 38. (Refer to the appendix called, The Marian Apparitions Connection with Ezekiel 38).
- Explain why the first five seals of Revelation 6:1-11 probably start during the gap period, but conclude during the Trib-period. This includes;
- Introduce the Antichrist as the white horseman of the Apocalypse, (Rev. 6:1-2),
- Examine the wars that plague the planet through the fiery red horseman of the Apocalypse, (Rev. 6:3-4),
- Warn about the wide scale famines, pestilences, and economic upheavals that occur during the ride of the black horseman of the Apocalypse, (Rev. 6:5-6),
- Put a face on the fourth horsemen of Death and Hades of the Apocalypse, (Rev. 6:7-8),
- Reveal the identities of the three primary groups of martyred believers after the Rapture, which are the fifth seal saints, their fellow servants and their brethren, (Rev. 6:11).
- Identify Roman Catholicism as “Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth” of Revelation 17:5.
- Determine who the two parties are to the seven-year covenant that starts the Trib-period.
- Define the true content on what is commonly called the false covenant of Daniel 9:27, as it pertains to the “overflowing scourge,” of Isaiah 28:15 and 18.
- Reveal the Lord’s hidden message to the 144,000 Witnesses in Revelation 7:1-8.
- Identify the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11:3-13, and demonstrate how they serve as God’s rebuttal to the false covenant.
- Most importantly, the sincerest goal of this timely and unique work is to forewarn and prepare EVERYONE for the SOON ARRIVAL of this treacherous Post-Rapture / Pre-trib gap period!
Many readers will get Raptured as true believers of Jesus Christ before this gap period commences. The good news is that they will not personally face the frightening events that are forthcoming in the gap period. The bad news is that someone they love will!
This work has been specifically designed to stimulate the mind and pulsate the heart of believers, and to invigorate their love for the lost. Careful consideration in that regard has gone into the overall content of this entire composition. If you are concerned about the eternal destiny of an unsaved loved one, then consider Apocalypse Road as your invaluable guidebook for these last days. The biblically supported scenarios within this book will embolden you to share the good news about Jesus Christ with the ones you love.