Alliance of Evil – Russia, China, the United States and a New Cold War
Has the Mystery of the End Times Finally Arrived
NEW BOOK by Pentagon Insider, LTC. Robert L. Maginnis
Alliance of Evil establishes that without a doubt the United States and her allies are locked in a prophetic global confrontation on many fronts, a new kind of dual Cold War with the Russians and Chinese. The Russian Federation under a populist authoritarian leader seriously threatens the West ideologically, through cyber-space and militarily thanks to that country’s heavy investment in sophisticated mass killing weapons.
The People’s Republic of China is a great power with global ambitions led by a new kind of authoritarian communist leader focused on rapidly growing the world s most populous nation economically and militarily. Together, China and Russia collaborate on many fronts to dominate the future world and that relationship could well become the catalyst that leads to the biblical end times.
The Alliance of Evil reveals … *A realistic view of the prophetic scriptures regarding the end times and whether China, Russia and the United States are players in the final scenario. *Sixteen indicators of a new dual Cold War-like future with China and Russia pitted against the United States and her allies.
- How the new dual Cold War is fanned by American arrogance, hubris which reflects the weakened, perhaps declining United States.
- The similarities and differences between the old Cold War (1945-1991), United States versus the Soviet Union, and the new dual Cold War are stark, sobering and frightening.
- How, as prophesied, China and Russia emerged as a new kind of great power duo, which are now aligning themselves against the U.S. for a final showdown.
- Four modern battlegrounds host the new dual Cold War confrontation; any one of which could well explode into apocalyptic global war.
- How the Trump administration s national security strategy intends to shape the new dual Cold War international environment, while avoiding kinetic conflict if that is possible.
- A futuristic view of how the duo of Russia and China might morph into a real end times provoking catalyst thanks to previously unfathomable technologies such as hypersonic nuclear-tipped cruise missiles and artificial intelligent platforms as well as geopolitical relations that are only now beginning to emerge.