Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here
by Thomas Horn & Cris Putnam
For more than 800 years Catholic and Evangelical scholars have pointed to a dark augury having to do with the “last Pope.” The prophecy, taken from St. Malachy’s, “Prophecy of the Popes,” is among a list of verses predicting that each of the Roman Catholic Popes, from Pope Celestine II to the final Pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign heralds the beginning of the great apostasy.
According to this prophecy, which was hidden away in the Vatican for hundreds of years, the next Pope, (following Pope Benedict XVI) will be the false prophet who leads the world’s religious communities into embracing the political leader known as Antichrist. Unfortunately, as readers will learn, time for avoiding Peter the Roman just ran out!
Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here reveals for the first time:
- Disclosed? The hidden history behind the Prophecy of the Popes.
- Revealed? The 60-year old Jesuit codes predicting the arrival of Petrus Romanus in 2012.
- Found! The mysterious lost book that John Hogue (The Last Pope) said was gone forever.
- What Jonathan Edwards believed about the coming of Antichrist and the year 2012.
- The bizarre occult connection to the assassination of Father Edward Kunz.
- Catholic seers who warned of his coming, and died under mysterious circumstances.
- The secret of Malachi Martin and the enthronement of Lucifer at the Vatican.
- The Fourth Secret of Fatima and other supressed Marian texts.
- 2012 strange attractors—a whole lot more than the Maya saw for 2012.
- The secret in the US Capital and the Vatican tied to 2012 and the Dragon.
Item # BK008