One Minute After You Die
Over 700,000 in print!
by Erwin Lutzer
One minute after you die you will either be elated or terrified.
And it will be too late to reroute your travel plans.
Death comes to all and yet death is not the end. For some, death is the beginning of unending bliss. For others, unending despair. In this latest edition of his best-selling book, One Minute After You Die, Pastor Erwin W. Lutzer weighs the Bible’s words on life after death. He considers:
- Channeling, reincarnation and near death experiences
- What heaven and hell will be like
- The justice of eternal punishment
- Trusting in God’s providence
- Preparing for your own final moment
Though the curtain of life is shrouded in mystery, the Bible does peel back the curtain. Dr. Lutzer will help you to understand what is on the other side. May the reality of eternity quicken and comfort you today.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction: Welcome to Eternity
- Attempting to Peek behind the Curtain
- The Descent Into Gloom
- The Ascent Into Glory
- Welcome! You Have Arrived!
- Living in the New Jerusalem
- When Hades is Thrown Into Hell
- When the Curtain Opens For You
- Knowing Today Where You Will Be Tomorrow