by Noah Hutchings, Bob Glaze & Larry Spargimino
The subjects contained in this book are fascinating and are called “marginal mysteries” by the authors. These mysteries have persisted for hundreds of years and it is the intent of the three authors to shed as much light and knowledge on them to see if they stand up to the light of Scripture.
1. The Mystery of the LaBrea Tar Pits: Faraway Animals in a Nearby Place
2. Atlantis: A Mystery Continent
3. The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle: Does the Devil Stir These Waters?
4. Biblical Giants: Hybrid Monsters or Monstrous Hype?
5. UFOs: The Marginal Mystery That is Becoming a Major Issue
6. Mystery Monsters: Nessie, the Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot, & Dragons
7. Nostradamus: The Mystery of the Prophetic Poet
8. Grigori Efimovich Rasputin: The Unholy Villian Who Tumbled an Empire
9. The Mystery of the So-Called Lost Tribes of Israel
10. The Shroud of Turin: Burial Cloth of Jesus or Garment of Deceit?
11. Those Mysterious Pyramids
12. The Mystery That Is By No Means Marginal
Product ID# BK069