End Time War Against the Spirit of Antichrist
by Terry James and Friends
Lawlessness has raised its satanically-inspired head for all to see. Today, chaos and turmoil inflame the world. Geopolitical and cultural/societal upheaval rips at the heart of America and the world. Much of humanity is in a state of growing rage, while an infinitesimally small enemy—visible only under powerful microscopes—holds populations in its fear-paralyzing, pandemic grip. Stage-setting for the rise of Antichrist by the powers and principalities, both human and demonic, is in every direction one looks upon the globalist-dominated, end times horizon.
What does it mean? Why such a divide? Why such anger and hatred? People want answers and the answer is spiritual. It’s all in the message of Bible prophecy. The tumult together constitutes a major indicator of how near we are to the end of the age … the Age of Grace.
Seventeen writers, each steeped in spiritually attuned insights gleaned from God’s prophetic Word expertly probe the issues and events of today … issues that almost certainly point to the imminence of Christ’s return.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Foreword – Prophetic parallels, End Time Money Snare, Anti-Joseph: Are We There Yet?
- Globalists Declare War on Sovereignty by Jan Markell
- America Holding Up Satan’s One-World Project
- God Wrong About Human Creation by Larry Spargimino
- Professor’s Preach Self-Salvation by Tom Hoffman
- Devices in These End of Days by Nathan E. Jones
- End-Times Embrace of Evil by Ryan Pitterson
- COVID-19 – The Invisible Enemy by Randy Nettles
- Fiscal Storm Brewing by Todd Strandberg
- Who Are the Real Deniers by Jonathan C. Brentner
- The New Old Ways: Ancient Paganism Gets a Technological Facelift by Pete Garcia
- Satan’s Extermination Stormtroopers by Don McGee
- Pontiff Proclaims All Go to Heaven by Mike Gendron
- Evangelicals Embrace Inclusiveness by Thomas J. Hughes
- Christendom Isolates Israel by Jim Fletcher
- Deniers of Israel by David Reagan
- Conclusion by Terry James