Israel on High Alert: What Can We Expect Next in the Middle East?
New from Ron Rhodes!
Have you ever run into someone who believes that the Church has replaced Israel? This is called Replacement Theology. 80% of the churches in America teach this false doctrine. This is the book to give them and open their eyes.
The Middle East has long been spiraling out of control, causing global uncertainty and fear. But never more than today. What does this turmoil mean for Israel, and why has peace been so elusive?
In Israel on High Alert, respected author and Bible teacher, Ron Rhodes, offers a clear view of the situation—and future—faced by Israel. You will explore
- The history of the current Middle East conflict
- What Scripture says about the ongoing battle and God’s plans for Israel
- How the events in the Middle East affect us today
Touching on everything from mainstream and radical Islam to the current efforts to rebuild the Jewish temple, this book will guide you through the past, present, and God-ordained future for the nation of Israel. Find assurance in knowing that even amid chaos and uncertainty, God’s plan is already in action—and it will never fail.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Correctly Interpreting Biblical Prophecies About Israel
- The Amazing Rebirth of Israel
- Muslim Hostilities Against Jews: The Current Middle East Conflict
- Understanding Islamic Beliefs Part 1
- Understanding Islamic Beliefs Part 2
- The Diminishing Support For Israel
- Northern Storm Rising: The Nearing “Ezekiel Invasion”
- God’s Defeat For the Northern Coalition
- The 70 Weeks of Daniel: The Coming Tribulation Period
- The Conflict Over Rebuilding the Jewish Temple
- God’s End-Time Jewish Witnesses During the Tribulation
- The Antichrist’s Campaign to Annihilate the Jews
- The End of the Times of the Gentiles
- Peace At Last: God’s Covenants Fulfilled
- Redeemed Jews and Gentiles in the New Jerusalem
- Postscript- The Confluence of End-Time Prophecies
- Appendix #1 – Israel and the Church
- Appendix #2 – Prophetic Verses Related to Israel
- Appendix #3 – If You Are Not A Christian