Illustrated Family Bible Stories
Over 200 beautifully illustrated events from the Old and New Testaments
Perfect for children and families, Illustrated Family Bible Stories features more than 200 biblical accounts, psalms, proverbs, prophecies, laws, and letters, as well as features on what daily life and the landscape was like during “Bible times.” With the help of maps, photographs, and diagrams, the ancient cultures of the Bible are set in a context that can be readily understood. In addition, specially written teaching helps will educate young readers about the Bible’s meaning and relevance for everyday life.
- Why did the Egyptians pursue Moses and his people?
- Why did Cain Murder Abel?
- Who was Mephibosheth?
- Why did Israel want a King?
- Who was the Queen of Sheba?
- Daily Life in Old Testament Times
- Daily Life in New Testament Times
- Plants and animals in the Bible
- The Holy Land
- Other Bible Lands
- Who’s Who in the Bible
- Test Your Bible Knowledge