Etched in Stone: Proof the Bible is True
Biblical Archaeology Comes Alive!
by Lisette Bassett-Brody
Etched in Stone is a quick, easy guide to archeological proofs that bolster one’s faith and encourages believers of all ages.
Christians are under attack like never before. Have you ever heard anyone say, “The Bible is just a fairytale. There is no physical evidence to support for any of it!” This is the kind of fire today’s Christians come under all the time.
Christianity is certainly based on faith, but haven’t you ever thought how wonderful it would be to have something tangible to point to that corroborates the Sacred Scriptures? That is what Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries that Prove the Bible is all about.
Etched in Stone showcases more than 70 archeological discoveries that will make it clear that the stories of the Bible are historical and factual events that occurred at a real time and in real places. Now you can have something tangible to show that
- The Israelites really did have to make bricks without straw,
- There really was a city called Nazareth,
- The walls of Jericho really did fall down,
- King David really did exist,
- Nebuchadnezzar wasn’t just a made-up king,
- The Philistines really were the Israelites foes,
- Pontius Pilate did rule at the time of Christ, and
- Crucifixion was a means of capital punishment,
- And much more.
Etched in Stone offers the reader a clear, concise summary of the biblical events surrounding each artifact. The maps at the back show where in the world the artifact was discovered and best of all it gives you something to point to that displays a portion of the physical evidence that God, in His wisdom, chose to leave behind.