The David Reagan Package – 3 Timely Books with FREE SHIPPING!
by David Reagan
1. Living on Borrowed Time: The Imminent Return of Jesus
by David Reagan
- Can we know the date when Jesus will return?
- Can we know the season of His return?
- What are the key biblical signs of His return?
- What signs if any have already been fulfilled?
- Are there any signs that are unique to our day and time?
- What is the most convincing sign of the Lord’s soon return?
Dr. Reagan answers all these questions and many more concerning the signs of the times that point to the soon return of Jesus. A unique feature of the book is a prophecy forum composed of 22 Bible prophecy experts who reply to 11 questions concerning the biblical signs of the times that are supposed to signal the imminent return of Jesus.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 1 – Scriptural Principles
Chapter 1 – The Promise to Return – Believing in a Rock Solid Guarantee
Chapter 2 – The Challenge to the Return – Denying that Jesus will ever return to this earth
Chapter 3 – The Timing of the Return – Recognizing the Season
Chapter 4 – The Signs of the Return – Looking for indicators
Chapter 5 – The Future is Now – Living in the end of the end times
PART 2 – A Prophetic Forum
Chapter 6 – Questions Concerning the Signs – Discussing Key Issues
- Do you believe we are living in the season of the Lord’s return, and if so why?
- What do you consider to be the single most important signs of the times, and why?
- What do you consider to be the second most important sign, and why?
- How do you interpret Matthew 24:32-35
- How do you interpret Daniel 12:4?
- How do you interpret Daniel 12:8-9?
- Do you believe God is speaking today through signs of nature?
- What do you consider to be the most important technological development from an end time viewpoint?
- Do you believe the development of the European Union is a fulfillment of end-time prophecy?
- Do you believe there are signs of the times that are unique to our day?
- The Bible speaks of spiritual signs of the end-times, both positive and negative. Which do you consider to be the most important and why?
PART 3 – The Key Signs
Chapter 7 – The Re-establishment of Israel – Witnessing the cornerstone miracle.
Chapter 8 – The Revival of the Roman Empire – Experiencing the fulfillment of Daniel’s prophecy.
Chapter 9 – The proliferation of Cults – Recognizing False Christ’s.
Chapter 10 – The Convulsion of Nature – The message of natural disasters
Chapter 11 – The Growth of Apostasy – Watching the Church abandon the Faith
Chapter 12- The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit – Reaching the world for Christ
Chapter 13 – The Impact of Change – Understanding baffling prophecies through historical and technological developments
Chapter 14 – The Accelerator Principle – Living in the age of birth pangs
Chapter 15 – The Decay of Society – Watching the restoration of Noah’s day
PART 4 – Challenges to the Church and Christians
Chapter 16 – A Church Asleep – Challenging the Church to get serious about the Lord’s return
Chapter 17 – Apathetic Christians – Challenging believers to yearn for the Lord’s soon return
PART 5 – The Question of Timing
Chapter 18 – The Return of Jesus
2. Israel in Bible Prophecy: Past, Present & Future
by David R. Reagan
Dr. David Reagan presents an overview of Bible prophecy concerning the Jewish people. He shows how four prophecies were fulfilled before the beginning of the 20th century and how seven others were fulfilled in whole or in part during the process of that century. He then presents the myriad of prophecies that are yet to be fulfilled between now and the end of the Lord’s millennial reign.
He concludes the book by explaining how the fulfillment of God’s promises to the Jewish people are relevant to Christians today and how they should serve as a source of great encouragement.
God’s love for the Jewish people is clearly demonstrated in the chronicle of His faithfulness in fulfilling the promises contained in the prophecies. They were given to them through their own prophets. It is a story of God’s amazing grace and that is why it is so important to the church.
Tragically, for the last 2,000 years, the Church at large, even today, has taken the position that because of the unfaithfulness of the Jewish people to God’s call on their lives to be a witness to Him, He has disinherited them, cancelled their promises to them, and nullified His prophecies concerning them. This is called Replacement Theology, an abhorrent theology that is just not biblical. God’s relationship with Israel is a demonstration of His grace—a manifestation of His unmerited love.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Worldwide Dispersion of the Jews
- The Relentless Persecution of the Jews
- The Miraculous Preservation of the Jews
- The Desolation of the Land of Israel
- The Regathering of the Jewish People
- The Re-establishment of the State of Israel
- The Revival of the Hebrew Language
- The Reclamation of the Land of Israel
- The Resurgence of the Israeli Military
- The Re-occupation of the City of Jerusalem
- The Re-focusing of World Politics on Israel
- The Redemption of Israel
3. God’s Prophetic Voices To America
by David Reagan, Jonathan Cahn, David Jeremiah, Bill Koenig, Jan Markell & Friends
The Bible teaches that before God pours out His wrath on a nation He has blessed, He always warns first calling the nation to repentance through prophetic voices and remedial judgments. This book clearly shows how God has been speaking to America for decades through a variety of prophetic voices who have been alerting the nation to its sins and calling it to repentance. It also demonstrates how the nation has turned a deaf ear to these messages and to the remedial judgments God has sent.
This, of course, raises the crucial question. “Is there any hope for America?” The answer to that question , which this book supplies, is sobering. It will impel you into the Scriptures and to your knees in prayer.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART ONE: PAST VOICES
- America’s Spiritual Crisis
- Peter Marshall: A Voice Calling For Commitment
- David Wilkerson: A Voice Warning America
- Francis Scheffer: A Voice Advocating a Biblical Worldview
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: A Voice Pleading For Remembrance
PART TWO: CURRENT VOICE
6. Donald Wildmon: A Voice Crying For Decency
7. Erwin Lutzer: A Voice Emphasizing the Evil of Man
8. David Jeremiah: A Voice Decrying Rebellion
9. William Koenig: A Voice of Warning Concerning Israel
10. Jan Markell: A Voice Denouncing Apostasy
11. Albert Mohler Jr.: A Voice Confronting Intellectuals
12. Franklin Graham: A Voice Calling For Repentance
13. Robert Jeffress: A Voice Warning of Impending Judgment
14. Jonathan Cahn: A Voice Declaring Impending Destruction