Christian Science and the Demonic Teachings of Mary Baker Eddy
Volume 11 of the World Religions: Cults and the Occult Series
by Pastor Billy Crone
As Christians, we are called to “Rightly Divide” the Word of God. Yet many “so-called” religions, most driven by good works, seem to be making serious inroads into confusing many well-intentioned people. Adding man-made doctrines and confusing, unbiblical interpretations to the Bible and in many cases, severely altering God’s Word, these “cults” deny the basic tenets of the Christian faith and make Jesus a liar. Billy Crone has launched an investigative study into what these other world religions believe and the results are truly extraordinary. Hundreds of hours of research went into his DVDs, making it easy for you to separate truth from fiction. His latest DVDs covers the Christian Science cult founded by Mary Baker Eddy and asks the following questions:
- Was Mary Baker Eddy demon possessed?
- The hypocrisy and drug addiction of Mary Baker Eddy
- Proof that Christian Science is not Christian or science
- Why do Christian scientists not believe in a literal heaven or hell?
- How can Christian Scientists call sin, evil, and death illusions?
- What kind of people are attracted to the false teachings of Christian Science?
- How can I best witness to a Christian Scientist?