Can We Still Believe in the Rapture?
From Ed Hindson and Mark Hitchcock
Today, the hope that all believers on earth will be “caught up” to heaven is being challenged in new waves of criticism. Is the rapture really taught in the Bible? Can we really expect Jesus to gather up His followers before the Antichrist is revealed?
In this well-reasoned and thorough defense, prophecy authors Mark Hitchcock and Ed Hindson examine the concept, context, and consequences of the important and long-expected event known as the rapture. Discover the answers to such questions as…
- What is the rapture—and is there any historical precedent for it?
- Why do some believers object to the idea of a rapture?
- Does the timing of the rapture really make a difference?
As you explore what Scripture says about the end times, you’ll get a grander glimpse of your glorious future and the deepest hope of every follower of Jesus.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Rapture Under Attack
- Separating Fact From Fiction
- Raptures in the Bible
- Rapture Views—It’s About Time
- History of the Rapture Doctrine
- The Rapture and the Return
- Bringing the Future Into Focus
- Is the Rapture Imminent?
- Not Destined For Wrath
- The Necessity of an Interval Between the Rapture and the Return
- Does It Really Matter?
- Are You Ready?
- Appendix: 50 Reasons for Pre-tribulationism (John F. Walvoord)
$20 with FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.