Near Death Experiences, Neuroscience, Quantum Physics and the Ever-Increasing Evidence of Life After Death
by Donna Howell, Josh Peck and Allie Anderson-Henson
Since the death of mankind, death has been an unavoidable element for every man and woman who walks this planet. For some, this subject is the source of great anxiety, while others accept this to be a natural part of life. For those with a religious belief system, convictions play a great role in the anticipation of life’s inevitable conclusion. How does one reconcile such elements as the Near-Death or Out-of-Body Experience to his or her religious views? Is there really an Afterlife, or do we cease to exist when we die?
• First-hand accounts of Near-Death and Out-of-Body experiences
• What quantum physics and neuroscience teach us about life after death
• Where did the terms Abraham’s Bosom and Purgatory originate?
• If God is such a loving God, why does He send people to Hell?
• The biblical origins of Heaven and Hell
• The truth about modern deceptions that will lead people to hell
• How to prepare for the Afterlife, so you can live forever
What does the Shroud of Turin tell us about life after death?